papa 695s Harrier Egg Plane

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well this is going to be my first and main build in the Egg Plane GB.

I'm going for the British Harrier with my favourite colour scheme, the winter one.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
This is looking good Ian ( I was looking at trying to get one of these but a lot of places sell them but they come from overseas ) so I have decided this year to pass. You will give me some ideas for next year though.

Great start by the way and for an eggplant there's a lot of decals to go with it

Eager to see more

Regards

Robert

F

Fenlander

\ said:
This is looking good Ian ( I was looking at trying to get one of these but a lot of places sell them but they come from overseas ) so I have decided this year to pass. You will give me some ideas for next year though.
Great start by the way and for an eggplant there's a lot of decals to go with it

Eager to see more

Regards

Robert
Wonderland Models in Edinburgh used to do them Robert ;) Doesn't look like they do anymore though, sorry :sad:

Last edited:
F

Fenlander

That is one Harrier that ate all the pies:eek:. Chubby little thing isn't it lol. Great progress though Ian.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I had a bit of trouble with this one a couple of days ago, I was fitting the canopy when I dropped it and it landed on the nose wheel which broke off and pinged into thin air I've been looking for it in my modeling room for the 2 days and just can't find it. So I've had to make a new one from the spares box.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

F

Fenlander

Just shows the value of a spares box. I really must start one.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
That camo is just brilliant Ian even on such a little egg plane.

Beats the speckled hen any day.

Really nice

Robert