papa 695s Harrier Egg plane

F

Fenlander

Happy Easter Ian, love this little Harrier Egg plane in it's winter camo. Many thanks for suggesting this idea for. GB, really enjoyed building one and following yours. Time to start advertising for next year, see if you can get a dozen eggs in the basket next year. :smiling3:

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Nice one Ian. :smiling3:
These do look a fun build.
They are Ralph, you need to get one in your stash for next year,Mig you can resist building it lol. Perhaps you could do an egg figure? I have seen a German officer with dog that looks a bit eggy, not sure where've saw it though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
They are Ralph, you need to get one in your stash for next year,Mig you can resist building it lol. Perhaps you could do an egg figure? I have seen a German officer with dog that looks a bit eggy, not sure where've saw it though.
As soon as I read this an idea popped into my head.

Maybe I could do and egg shaped figure climbing up some rocks.

And the title would be..Sir Eggmund Hilary conquering Everest. ;)

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
As soon as I read this an idea popped into my head.

Maybe I could do and egg shaped figure climbing up some rocks.

And the title would be..Sir Eggmund Hilary conquering Everest. ;)

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looks great ian , the harriers shape really lends itself to the egg treatment , cheers tony

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Happy Easter to you Ian

I looked at this earlier and wanted to comment but the wife dragged me out to watch batman v superman ( wished I stayed in now

Right to the harrier. I really like the whole sculpture of this little kit. The camo paintwork is just so good and even for this small scale it does carry itself off very well. I like that even the decals look right on it too ( not cartoon like.

I'm seriously going to have to have a bash at one...... So what's the wing seal like ( hahahahaha )

Kind regards

Robert

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
All these egg puns have left me eggsausted so I will just say great build

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Happy Easter Ian, :smiling3:

well done on this one,do real like the camo and the look of it, ;)