papa 695s Meng Kids B-17G

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Ian that makes a big difference with the pilots in, like the cockpit of the 109 very good indeed, shame I'm going to blow it to smithereens :tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:.
Pete.

P

Polux

I’m with Pete....they look much better!!

Ian...you must fight!!! We can lose a Mod in combat :tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:

A

Armorguy

Good idea to build it in flying mode Ian. I look forward to see this one battle the Me 109.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Started putting the stickers onto the B17, not liking them at all, so it looks like I’m having to paint most of them on.
At least the 109 has real decals

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Intresting build Ian,
So if I understand correctly those B17 decals are actually 'peel of stickers'? Or some sort of very tick decals?

Cheers
Steven

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Ian, cheers for taking over:thumb2:, have been move now so I have Wi-Fi again, nice pait work should have said don't use the big stickers there crap as you have found out the hard way very small one are ok, if I was you I would paint or find some other deals altogether.
Pete :sick:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Ian, cheers for taking over:thumb2:, have been move now so I have Wi-Fi again, nice pait work should have said don't use the big stickers there crap as you have found out the hard way very small one are ok, if I was you I would paint or find some other deals altogether.
Pete :sick:
Yes I'm painting all the red and black parts, will look at what I can do with the rest.