papa 695s Revell 1/144 Apollo Saturn V rocket

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
All joking apart Ian its looking top notch. Good luck with the painting.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
That's very 'sweet' wrapped Ian, some nice progress on the module :thumb2: Hope you'll beat the Russians.
Cheers,
Steven

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking very bling Ian ! Keep on taking the medicine ( quality street) you want to shake off the man flu before Cosford :face-with-head-bandage::thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Ian

Apologies completely missed this. Looking very good indeed so far and great justification for getting some Quality Street too!

ATB

Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Looking great Ian!!! I imagine regular crumpled up tin foil would have been too big in scale, but the candy wrapper is spot on. Hope you are feeling better and singing that old song while your working at the bench, "Fly Me To The Moon"...…...………...

Prost
Allen

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Wow, this really does take me back to being a kid, as mentioned before on this thread. For some strange reason the mose cone hits home, I think it got broken when being a kid I also played with it when made, I must have made this when I was about 10 i think, that would be 1975 in nice sunny North Carolina. But i diverse, it's all looking good, well done.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thanks Joe, I’m now back onto this one until it’s finished.
Great Ian will be following the build are you goin to make up a gantry to stand beside it as well an have it on the crawler ? as that would make it a model an a half
chris

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great Ian will be following the build are you goin to make up a gantry to stand beside it as well an have it on the crawler ? as that would make it a model an a half
chris
Because I’m building this for the school I work for, I’m going to display it on its side, so the year 6 children can see all the sections.
But it’s a great idea to do it on the launch pad or crawler maybe another day.