Papa 695s Revell 1/48 Eurofighter

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Good choice Ian, I remember you getting this one , Cosford wasnt it? Its a lovely kit and looks great when done although theres hundreds of stencils to apply!! Which scheme are you going to do ? cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Good choice Ian, I remember you getting this one , Cosford wasnt it? Its a lovely kit and looks great when done although theres hundreds of stencils to apply!! Which scheme are you going to do ? cheers tony
Hi Tony yes it was Cosford. Not sure what scheme I'm going to do yet but it will be a British one

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice seat ian , its a good representation straight out of the box only needing belts to make it look just as good as a resin one, cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks Tony and like you say it's a very good representation out of the box but the big ed cockpit set really lifts it

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great looking cockpit Ian ! ,It must be lonely being in this GB all on your own , I'll be joining you tomorrow with mine, cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Great looking cockpit Ian ! ,It must be lonely being in this GB all on your own , I'll be joining you tomorrow with mine, cheers tony
It will be nice to have someone else to build with Tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Got the cockpit fitted and fuselage halfs put together, also the wheel wells and intakes. Just need to get rid of the seam lines on the intakes.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Forgot to add I needed to put 30gs of lead in the front to stop it being a tail sitter