Papa 695s Thunderbird 5

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
'ere we go again!! This is really different Ian.....I never watched the program when it was on the TV but I have really enjoyed watching you go through these builds. Keep it coming Sir! :thumb2:
Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
'ere we go again!! This is really different Ian.....I never watched the program when it was on the TV but I have really enjoyed watching you go through these builds. Keep it coming Sir! :thumb2:
Rick H.
HONESTLY Rick you dont know what you missed this the thunderbirds series was every boys an girls dream back in the 60's
chrisb

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Another interesting build. It will complete the set nicely.
Though I must confess that as a nipper I thought T5 was really boring…..T1 had guns….T2 dropped all those cool things out of the pods…T3 flew in space…..T4, well you could play with that in the bath! T5 on the other hand just sat there in orbit….guess which one I got as a toy for Xmas……

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Another interesting build. It will complete the set nicely.
Though I must confess that as a nipper I thought T5 was really boring…..T1 had guns….T2 dropped all those cool things out of the pods…T3 flew in space…..T4, well you could play with that in the bath! T5 on the other hand just sat there in orbit….guess which one I got as a toy for Xmas……
T-5 Tim ? lol
chrisb

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You could always catch the "reruns" of T-birds but looking back now, I think I made the right choices at the time! ;)