Papa 695's Walrus contraption

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Got some more done to this one. Got all the wing supports built and any gaps filled, that goes with the wings as well. Also fitted the tail section and fitted some spare wings from a Sopwith Camel I did some time ago, and fitted the wheel struts.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
I'm really enjoying myself with this build.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Loving this Ian ! Im dying to see what the round thing on the top turns out to be . A great build and exactly the sort of thing I imagined we would see - total lunacy!! cheers tony

J

Jens Andrée

Looking great Ian!!!

I'm a bit behind you guys in this GB but I'm making my Panther first... Plenty of time left though ;)

P

Polux

Nice work Ian!!

I don’t know exactly when I will start mine....need some inspiration before!!

J

Jens Andrée

Ian - I just love your idea for pigeon catcher!!!
The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it wasn't me who thought of it... :tongue-out:

This is a GB where you really have to dig deep and come up with something unique and true to the show - and I really like it!!! (as long as I get all the medals... hehe...)

- Muttley

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Absolutely brilliant ian , love it . I was looking for something with hands gripping a bat or similar in poundland on the toy section but couldnt find anything suitable . This is what its all about though using anything to get the result . Cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Absolutely brilliant ian , love it . I was looking for something with hands gripping a bat or similar in poundland on the toy section but couldnt find anything suitable . This is what its all about though using anything to get the result . Cheers tony
Cheers Tony. I got mine from a charity shop for a couple of quid.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Fantastic! Love that last photo, coming at ya, worthy of medals already

J

Jens Andrée

Ian, I must say your pigeon-catching-hand-contraption looks fantastic!!!
Like I said - I only wish I came up with that idea... ;)