Papa 695's Walrus contraption

J

Jens Andrée

If this had been a competition I would've thrown in the towel just about now... It's like I almost want to give you a medal! (but me being Muttley that's out of question ;) )

I lost LOVE your pigeon catching contraption and I think the balance is spot on with regards to the size of the hands!
The rest of the plane and the figures are a true match to the cartoon so full marks for really going all in on this bonkers GB!!! :tongue-out3:

My youngest son has just tried sculpting Muttley for me in Miliput for the first time and it didn't go so well with the clay. He got frustrated that it was too sticky so I'm currently without pilot for my build but there's plenty of time left so eventually I will have a Muttley in place... I hope... I've done an abomination as well but with a bit of practise I will make something.

It's a shame we're so spread out because it would've been fantastic if we could've had all the planes in the same photo but I guess we're going to have to rely on ye ole Photoshop for that?!

I need to get my Panther Ausf. A done so I can properly start on my plane but manufacturing the extra parts I need takes much more time than I'd hoped for so my contribution won't happen until later in the spring.

- Woff woff

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looks absolutely brilliant Ian , nice pilots too ,cheers tony

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks Jens and Tony. This GB as been a breath of fresh air, a fun and wacky build all along, "and I'm absolutely loving it." using a quote from one of my favorite Films. The Greasy Strangler.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I've got this one completed but before I post it up in the completed section, I thought I'd show you how it all works.
Zilly holds a plate of Pigeon seed out in front, then when the tired and hungry Pigeon sits on the plate of food, Dastardly pushes the red buttons on the control stick and the hands close and CATCHES that Pigeon. So simple it can't fail to work. So medal, medal medal. As Muttly would say.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

J

Jens Andrée

Well I've got this one completed but before I post it up in the completed section, I thought I'd show you how it all works.
Zilly holds a plate of Pigeon seed out in front, then when the tired and hungry Pigeon sits on the plate of food, Dastardly pushes the red buttons on the control stick and the hands close and CATCHES that Pigeon. So simple it can't fail to work. So medal, medal medal. As Muttly would say.
View attachment 294780View attachment 294781View attachment 294782
YES!!! :tears-of-joy:
That took it to 11!!!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Amazing job Ian , it looks brilliant , Cant wait to see the finished pics , thanks for joining in , cheers tony