Papa695s Bandai Thunderbird 3

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH Ian on 3 already brilliant but not many parts bit of a let down there but how big is it an is it in the same scale as the other t-birds ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Ian lookin great but i alway thought T-3 was a lot bigger than T-1 but lookin graet all the same
keep this goin as im enjoyin this makes me feel like a youngstea again
chris

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Seeing these has raised a faint memory - wasn't there a giveaway, with breakfast cereal - collect so many tokens & get a Thunderbird model? Or are the grey cells beginning to imagine things!
Dave

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Seeing these has raised a faint memory - wasn't there a giveaway, with breakfast cereal - collect so many tokens & get a Thunderbird model? Or are the grey cells beginning to imagine things!
Dave
YOU ARE not imagine things! Dave as i remember they did quite a few models from breakfast cereals in the 60's but they were card models as i used to collect them an then when i got the card model made a complete hash up of building it but then this is when i was about 10yrs old an i made them crash an burn as i set fire to them been watching programs like with exsploshions in them on tv an got carried away lol just as well i dint burn down the house or my mum or dad see me or it would have been a thick ear but i had a lot of fun with them
chris

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
It was just seeing Thunderbird 3 that did it - I can remember it being all in red plastic & stood about 4" high ( that was before I went metric )................
Dave

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul