Papa695s Bandai Thunderbird 4

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Ian love that figure with the big head very puppet like honstley when all five are built they will be collecters items lookin good but tb 4 was not my fav as 123 were

chris

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
HI Ian love that figure with the big head very puppet like honstley when all five are built they will be collecters items lookin good but tb 4 was not my fav as 123 were

chris
Thanks Christopher, like you Thunderbird 4 was just another vehicle from the pods.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Ian TB -4 is comin on great an to me i really like how you are building it an as the other guys have said about the figure an the cockpit details really good modeling an imaginenation its gonna look good an you may have converted me into liking TB-4 an looking forward to seeing TB-5 bein built an then seein them all laid out an any chance of you building the mole an fireflash airliner ? as that would look great set on them moblies from TB-2
ATB chris

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just had a catch up on this Ian........love the cockpit and pilot! Tip 'o the Hat Sir. :thumb2: Rick H.
Good to see this moving on again….but I too wondered what made TB4 different from , say, The Mole?
Thanks guy's really glad your liking this fun build.
HI Ian TB -4 is comin on great an to me i really like how you are building it an as the other guys have said about the figure an the cockpit details really good modeling an imaginenation its gonna look good an you may have converted me into liking TB-4 an looking forward to seeing TB-5 bein built an then seein them all laid out an any chance of you building the mole an fireflash airliner ? as that would look great set on them moblies from TB-2
ATB chris
Thanks Chris, I'll have to see what I can do about the Mole and Fire flash.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
[/QUOTE]

Wot! No FAB1? Two reasons….I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything in pink built on here, and you could imitate Parker the whole time you are building it……

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

Wot! No FAB1? Two reasons….I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything in pink built on here, and you could imitate Parker the whole time you are building it……
[/QUOTE]
GAWRD Tim sorry i completely forgot about FAB -1 AN FAB -2 i must be slipping there you go Ian two more lovely models for you to build lol
chris

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Looking very good Ian, but will you be able to fit Tracy Island in that work room? ;)

Andy.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
GAWRD Tim sorry i completely forgot about FAB -1 AN FAB -2 i must be slipping there you go Ian two more lovely models for you to build lol
chris
[/QUOTE]
Funnily enough, I don’t really remember FAB-2. On looking it up it seems Parker lost the yacht FAB-2 in a game of poker!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
chris
Funnily enough, I don’t really remember FAB-2. On looking it up it seems Parker lost the yacht FAB-2 in a game of poker!
[/QUOTE]
HI Tim i cant remember parker losein lady -p yacht but jen said yes parker did so she lost her yacht then but there maybe a model kit of it for Ian to build
chris