Pauls Sturmgeschutz III Ausf B, 1/35 Italerai/Dragon

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Know the feeling, dont give up just put it aside, do something else you enjoy then go back to it, it happens to me too, and reading on here I think others would empathise with you.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
its weird......its not a mojo loss as in i dont want to build, cos i do......its more a loss of confidence, not wanting to try stuff (even if i know i can do it) for fear of it all going pear shaped

aa_4810.jpg

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
its weird......its not a mojo loss as in i dont want to build, cos i do......its more a loss of confidence, not wanting to try stuff (even if i know i can do it) for fear of it all going pear shaped

View attachment 370019
As I mentioned I get these feelings, fear of things going wrong, do things when you feel in the right mind to do it, it's not going anywhere. Maybe have some cheap models, I've started doing Meng toon tanks, cost about £10, if they go wrong it's no big deal, you can even get two the same that way if you go wrong you've got a back up, I've done this myself. Things go wrong so with that logic things can go right, at least that's my belief.
Hope all gets better.