Peter's Helicopter GB Chat thread

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
This finally arrived and will be my "late" entry in Peter's Helicopter Group Build. I'll post up the obligatory sprue shots when I actually start the build. Since we have until July 1st to complete the build I will put this on hold until I have completed my efforts in the already in progress, Russian Tank GB. Rick H.View attachment 447573
Nice one Rick,
Looking forward to seeing you join in :smiling3:
A few of the guys have finished already,so I'm pleased that my slow,meagre, progress will be underpinned !! ;)
Bring it on buddy... A HIND is a cracking looking helicopter with that certain air of "Menace" !!
Andy

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you for that Andy....I will definitely be one of he last to finish, as it has been a long time since I have built anything with more than one sprue of parts and I have NEVER built a model of one of these "Whirly", "Wingy", things so who knows what will happen. ;) Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Thank you for that Andy....I will definitely be one of he last to finish, as it has been a long time since I have built anything with more than one sprue of parts and I have NEVER built a model of one of these "Whirly", "Wingy", things so who knows what will happen. ;) Rick H.
Likewise Rick..... But so far it's been pretty enjoyable and by my standards lightening quick!