Cracking job Pete

Really like your experiment!

Thats my task next week is modulation, hope it looks as good as yours:thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Pete, love those paint test charts, I did one some years ago with differing air pressures and mixes of thinners . All great fun and helpful later on .

You posted the finish as I was still typing, oh the " crap in the back " is just brilliant , nice one mate.

D

Deleted member 7237

Cracking job Pete

Really like your experiment!

Thats my task next week is modulation, hope it looks as good as yours:thumb2:
Thank you Bob getting there slowly, thought I'd try something new it was something Paul said about shading the centre part of this panels so hence the experiment lot easier with an airbrush but something I'll keep trying I think.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Pete, love those paint test charts, I did one some years ago with differing air pressures and mixes of thinners . All great fun and helpful later on .

You posted the finish as I was still typing, oh the " crap in the back " is just brilliant , nice one mate.
Thank you John, at least I can see what colour the paints are once paint has dried and we'll be doing greens and dak colours,
I'm pleased with my first attempt at it and we'll be using it in a future I think and for crap I'm brilliant at that too.
Pete.

Reactions: JR

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Pete

Loving the work you've done on this, a great job all round.

Love the test cards too. When I came back to the hobby a few years ago I did one to get any idea of what the paint colours looked like earlier this year has to redo them as my paint collection has expanded significantly in the past few years.

Again, very well done.

Andrew

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Happy New Year to Pete! What a crackin way to start the New Year. I had an enjoyable catch up with the build. Terrific work on the detailing and weld seams. Looks like you had a lot of fun with the hairy stick as well. Lovin the new avatar. Digging all those positive waves man LOL