SMF Supporter
First Name
peter

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very, very nice Peter, I like the look of this, something about the Huey and you have captured it superbly mate.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
View attachment 108408

Sorry Peter, using your build thread as a reference for mine-hope you don't mind? On this pic I have to somehow get all my wiring in place...could be tricky.

Ta again mate, helps to see this before I start fastening mine together.

dscf1502-jpg.116965.jpg

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
View attachment 119029
Sorry Peter, using your build thread as a reference for mine-hope you don't mind? On this pic I have to somehow get all my wiring in place...could be tricky.

Ta again mate, helps to see this before I start fastening mine together.

Quiet happy to help use all you need

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Hope mine comes out looking like this. I was miffed when I started looking at the window sections and found the roof windows are not coloured...it would mean a tint spray for two chuffing windows! Will have to see if I can come up with something.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
it would mean a tint spray for two chuffing windows! Will have to see if I can come up with something
Si: Humbrol and Tamiya do clear green in pots, same cost as a tin of regular enamel paint. Otherwise I've heard of others using food colouring in floor wax/varnish, and also the use of green highlighter pens. I've only used the Humbrol clear green of these options, two coats dried evenly and without fuss.