Pete's kitbashed, Tamiya 1/35 Triceratops, Meng 1/43 Toon Panther..

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Completely bonkers, but I'm enjoying the build, glad you stuck with it Pete.:thumb2:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Haha.....great sense of humour Pete, has put a grin on my face :smiling4:

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
This is getting better and better with each update!

D

Deleted member 7237

I hope that matron will make an appearance somewhere in this tale?
Keep taking those tablets, they're really helping your imagination!
How long before we are treated to the next instalment?
Andy
Hi Andy I know it's riveting stuff and obviously a bestseller, Mr Spielberg has already doubled his offer for the film rights, but you'll have to just wait a while, as for matron she is very busy doing her around through the whole forum at the minute. To be honest my imagination is been stunted by my tablets who aren't you lot lucky. :tongue-out2:
Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I demand a greater presence in this production, my agent Rivet Jones Management will be in contact .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
I thought I was mad but you are up there with the maddest of them all. I have spoken to Matron and she can't help out because she is rationing the meds due to her concerns about availability after Brexit. So you will just have to carry on with your Minnion mayhem.

As for my client John Race his equity card does state that he needs to be in at least another round of scenes. He also requires a love interest but nothing bare below the trouser line. He did a full frontal once and the fan mail was too much for postman Pat to handle. We would both like VIP seats at the premier showing of your film. However we do not require a red carpet as JR carries his own.

Permission to carry on

D

Deleted member 7237

Nice belts, could do with some to hold my pants up Pete.
Hi Ian, I'm taking orders now for Christmas, size and colour is all I need oh and the cheque for £24.99 just pop in the post now. I'll PM you the off shore account number.
Pete.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Pete one question that's been bothering me who is gonna crew this tank ? very tiny
mininons ?
chris

• Love
Reactions: JR