Pete's kitbashed, Tamiya 1/35 Triceratops, Meng 1/43 Toon Panther..

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7237

Meanwhile at Bletchley Park chief code breaker Dave Ward has been intercepting messages coming out of Germany is also in getting messages from the CIA agent deep within the bunker. The messages are in the process of being broken, part of it already has as and it is very disturbing, it mentioned something about a enlarging ray.
IMG_20191127_213005241.jpg
IMG_20191127_213054037.jpg

Pete.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Having been ill with a stomach bug for the last 3 weeks all I’ve been up to is work and sleep. Now got a few days off and ventured to my desk (Temporarily got it back) to look at some cavalry figures I started and what do I find!!!!!
PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
553E75C0-EEE7-4903-BDF4-CB2F3DA52DD4.jpeg

D

Deleted member 7237

Having been ill with a stomach bug for the last 3 weeks all I’ve been up to is work and sleep. Now got a few days off and ventured to my desk (Temporarily got it back) to look at some cavalry figures I started and what do I find!!!!!
PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 364772
Hi Mick sorry to hear you haven't been very well all though I not a doctor I might be able to shed some light on your condition now you have shown me this picture.
I would say with some certainty you have Minionitous a rare condition but not fatal these little chaps will just pop up anywhere, it is contracted by not watching minions film's there are at least four to watch.
I can send matron round this afternoon with complete set for you to watch and I'll test you tomorrow at your convenience.
Meanwhile I recommend as much bench time as possible get.
Pete.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Pete, be sure to have the Minions check with Mr. T on the technical aspects of the tail plates and you might encourage a little feed back from our Steve (Mr. Rivet) Jones on how many fasteners will be needed to secure those plates to the Dino's backside.:tongue-out3:

Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Having been ill with a stomach bug for the last 3 weeks all I’ve been up to is work and sleep. Now got a few days off

HI Mick we sorry to hear you not well hurry up an get better an have a good rest now you off work
all best
jen an chris

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Mick sorry to hear you haven't been very well all though I not a doctor I might be able to shed some light on your condition now you have shown me this picture.
I would say with some certainty you have Minionitous a rare condition but not fatal these little chaps will just pop up anywhere, it is contracted by not watching minions film's there are at least four to watch.
I can send matron round this afternoon with complete set for you to watch and I'll test you tomorrow at your convenience.
Meanwhile I recommend as much bench time as possible get.
Pete.
Films lined up and ready to play

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Pete
Great fun. Keep it up. There's a fine looking model coming out of this.
Jim
Hi Jim welcome to the the strangest build story of the year, as for the dio tank model it is definitely a secondary sub plot to the story now and it is rubbish to be honest. But it seems that there a lot of people who are enjoying this so thank you.
Pete.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Pete
just had a lovley Hawaiian young lady an big 6" tall turn up out of the blue an she says she knows you as she herd me talk to you on line an apart from talkin about you all she says is about bannas an I think she is bannas :rolling::smiling2: LOL an she has just met SNOWBALL an they seem to get on well togeather an she sends her best to you LOL the missus got it this morn lol
jen an chrisIMG_4828.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Pete we like to see the dino tank an we don't think its rubbish at all but its up to you
chris

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Ahhhh so Pete,

you have gone all gooey eyed :blow-kiss-2: and weak at the knees for a banana crazy 6" high woman in a grass skirt :flushed:!!!!!!
no wonder this story and the Abram's have stalled.
:tongue-out3: :smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:

Paul.
:smiling:

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi everyone, thank you to everyone who has been following along.
I've been overwhelmed with the interest in this build/ story I'm very grateful for everyone's input and feedback, some are very good I'll be using them, I've also had about 12 PMs from people who want to appear in the story I'm afraid the answer is no I'm trying to finish the story and not make series 2. About 20 on how I should write the story line, some surgeons are a bit strange to and possibly illegal, so for a little while I'm putting the brakes on the build.
Which means I can go and finish off some of the builds I have on the go.
I'm sorry for this it will return.
Pete.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OK Pete if that's how you feel but I for one will welcome it back when that happens
chris