Pete's kitbashed, Tamiya 1/35 Triceratops, Meng 1/43 Toon Panther..

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Insanity doesn’t run in your family, it gallops......great stuff you nutter.....

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You've blown my cover! I'll need to resign & write a book to recover lost wages and hopefully get a bundle on movie/TV options. This will cut into my bench time big league. Could you give me the contact info on your negotiating team? PaulE

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7237

You've blown my cover! I'll need to resign & write a book to recover lost wages and hopefully get a bundle on movie/TV options. This will cut into my bench time big league. Could you give me the contact info on your negotiating team? PaulE
Hi PaulE I did say read the very very very very very small print in your contact before signing all the rights over to my retirement fund.
Pete .

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Love it.
FANTASTIC.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'm off to the shops tomorrow to see if I can get a box of frogs to restore my sanity after watching the goings on here!

D

Deleted member 7237

I'm off to the shops tomorrow to see if I can get a box of frogs to restore my sanity after watching the goings on here!
Hi Dave can you get me two boxes of garlic coated and one box of chocolate tadpoles while your there, thank you very much.
Pete.

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
It great to catch up on this tread - still bonkers, but still brilliant fun.

Peter

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Great stuff Pete to include forum members very clever an im bloomin glad I dint include a pic of me haha keep it comin brilliant cant wait for next installment
chris

• Haha
Reactions: JR