Pete's kitbashed, Tamiya 1/35 Triceratops, Meng 1/43 Toon Panther..

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7237

East Devon yesterday was the worst I have known it. Floods all over the place. It was drier today but the river levels were still high. They will be hit with another load tonite so I do worry how their weekend will be
The main thing Steve you and your family stay safe no unnecessary journeys.
Pete.
Pete.

Reactions: JR

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Pete
I’m in Somerset so can the ark pick me up on the way to Plymouth? Lived here six weeks now and have only had three dry days.....and two of them were when we moved in......

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
The only thing missing are their red gnome hats! LOL:smiling5:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
MY gawrd Pete I thought they was suppose to be goin to germany to find info on this secret weapon as their espence's are bein paid for free an we find they are havin world tour on holl the little buggers are scivein :rolling::smiling3::smiling3::smiling3: lol
chris

• Haha
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I'm not going to South West then, I'll get my matches wet !
Enjoyable bit of madness Pete.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

D

Deleted member 7237

MY gawrd Pete I thought they was suppose to be goin to germany to find info on this secret weapon as their espence's are bein paid for free an we find they are havin world tour on holl the little buggers are scivein :rolling::smiling3::smiling3::smiling3: lol
chris
Hi Chris I think the reason it's taken then so long to get to Germany is that little Bob has insisted on using this Christmas cracker compass he got last year at the secret agents Christmas dinner at McDonald's.
Pete.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I think waterproof matches are for camping, survival, and living in Somerset........

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It's pouring down here now might have to get some !

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
chris
Outrageous, do they think they're MPs or something?
Pete

D

Deleted member 7237

Deep underground El Macho you may recognise him from London where he sold the two Bob coach tickets, he is in negotiation with Felonious Gre and Dr Nefario about another secret weapon project a army of zombie minions which could be used as troops to support the dino tank.
IMG_20191102_161606738.jpgIMG_20191102_161615006.jpg
Pete.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi there, the reason there has been such a gap in events because there has been a outbreak of 4BO Russian Green Birdflu which was undoubtably brought into
the secret bunker by notorious Russian arsonist JR and his bodyguard "knuckles". It spread through the whole of the minion work force and they even had an outbreak of it at Mr T's pewter mine works which reduced production by 50%.
1574803858352.png
http://www.4bogreen.com/

the secret bunker by notorious Russian arsonist JR and his bodyguard "knuckles". It spread through the whole of the minion work force and they even had an outbreak of it at Mr T's pewter mine works which reduced production by 50%.

There is only one minion still in hospital being looked after by matron and he is doing very well in her care and will be back to work next week.

Surrounded by loving family.
49128854913_dc0bfc908b_z.jpg

Some of the pewter ore has arrived at the bunker after poor old Agnus had dragged it all the way from the pewter mine with her beloved unicorn to the foundary works where it is being made into armoured sheets for the dinosaur tank.
49129343561_ffd010d7af_z.jpg

49129526867_06bf3c1cea_z.jpg

Felonious Gre and Dr Nefario did not like the army of zombie minion idea and El Macho has now returned home in Slough to finish his university degree in advanced crocheting.

As for notorious Russian arsonist JR and his bodyguard "knuckles" their meeting did'nt go to plan with the British Government MI5 and MI6 and rejected their proposal because they realised that it was a double cross and were duly arrested, but on the bus trip to the Tower of London both of them managed to escape and are in hiding somewhere in the London area.

The C.I.A agent "minitnkr" has managed to make contact with Big and Little Bob and have infultrated the minion resistance and has met their leader Madam Fufu alias Ginger in the old dungeons which is also the sleeping quarters for the minion work force, they are trying to hatch a plan to sabotage the whole project.
49128851023_1fb38a9b26_z.jpg

49128855588_8688c94c84_z.jpg

You asked for it .
Pete.