Pete's M50/51 Toon build in honour of "Mr T" GB.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete, your taking this too another level with all the details. Most impressed with the lip you managed to do on the track guard.
Did you try that brush on CA yet? think it might be better for me than trying to use a needle or piece of wire.

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete, your taking this too another level with all the details. Most impressed with the lip you managed to do on the track guard.
Did you try that brush on CA yet? think it might be better for me than trying to use a needle or piece of wire.
Hi John very pleased you like it, Simon would have made a much better job of it than ever could, MM was the first place I came across pewter and yes it was Mr T using it so when it comes to using it I'm just a boy.
As for the CA glue I think it's a bit thick. I would washout old Tamiya glue bottle, make brush longer so it just hit's the bottom and use thin super glue .IMG_20201030_134248003_HDR.jpg

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I was thinking the same as Andy.....it will tone down a lot once it has a uniform coat of paint on it.
Rick H.

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 7237

If I may be so bold Pete - perhaps it's the wide variety of colours and materials making you feel that way.

How about a unifying coat of primer?
I was thinking the same as Andy.....it will tone down a lot once it has a uniform coat of paint on it.
Rick H.
I've already primed and base coated and it's:poop: looking, hull, running gear and tracks are ok it's the turret.
Will find some else this toon is now no more , cheers for the help though.
Pete

Last edited by a moderator: