• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete,
sorry I missed some of this from when you were in hospital , do hope all is well now.
Think this is truly brilliant, great work in the office, that green for the frame work inside looks really sharp.
Pity about the ab problem, I have nearly done that on more than one occasion.
John

D

Deleted member 5819

Pete,
sorry I missed some of this from when you were in hospital , do hope all is well now.
Think this is truly brilliant, great work in the office, that green for the frame work inside looks really sharp.
Pity about the ab problem, I have nearly done that on more than one occasion.
John
Cheers John very nice comment, yes getting there slowly, the green I used is one of my old Warhammer paints, I'm normally very careful about cleaning my brushes must have been a off day. Whats ab mean in your post if it's airbrush, I only use hairy sticks.
Pete.

Reactions: JR

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Wow, that's probably the most cute version of a spitfire I've ever seen! :smiling6:
I really like what you did with this one Pete!
Nice paint and camo :thumb2:
Cheers
Steven

D

Deleted member 5819

Wow, that's probably the most cute version of a spitfire I've ever seen! :smiling6:
I really like what you did with this one Pete!
Nice paint and camo :thumb2:
Cheers
Steven
Hi Steve I'm pleased you like it, I was quite surprised how well the camo came out as I use hairy sticks.
Pete.:thumb2:.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Cheers John very nice comment, yes getting there slowly, the green I used is one of my old Warhammer paints, I'm normally very careful about cleaning my brushes must have been a off day. Whats ab mean in your post if it's airbrush, I only use hairy sticks.
Pete.
Should have realised, :hugging-face:
John.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You have put more detail into that cock pit that many others would do in a "proper" model. Well played sir.

D

Deleted member 5819

You have put more detail into that cock pit that many others would do in a "proper" model. Well played sir.
Thank you very much, I was just trying to add a bit more interest to the build, nothing no one else wouldn't have done.
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi had a gentel start at the bench and made a start on the base for the Spitfire.

Made some small wheel chocks, still got to add the pull ropes.
Cut a circle of white card, added static grass, grass tuffs and flowers.

Thank you for looking in.
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5819

Pete... I just ordered one and that's your fault! :smiling5:

Very beautiful and inspiring :thumb2:
Cheers
Steven
Cheers Steve, I've been blamed for lot worse believe me, good luck with the build when it arives and the most import thing is have fun with it.

PS; please don't send me the bill :smiling5::smiling5::smiling5:.
Pete.

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete

I really like your work on these toon planes. This one in particular really makes the most of a cute little model. Very well done sir.

John

D

Deleted member 5819

Pete

I really like your work on these toon planes. This one in particular really makes the most of a cute little model. Very well done sir.

John
Hi John I'm very happy you like what I've done I don't normally do aircraft as a rule but as my name is on the GB one must try something new now and again, next up are my three war ship with sea.
Pete.