photo booth

First Name
Gwyn
I have seen a few topics recently on photo booths. Well I thought I already have a booth even if it is a spray boothP1000025.JPG

Next everyones advice is to use LED lighting, well I have that on my spray booth.

P1000026.JPG

So I removed the rotating base

P1000027.JPG

Then lined three sides with white craft board (this cost about £3 for an A0 sheet) making sure not to cover any of the LED lighting. I then had a photo booth.

P1000028.JPG

This is big enough to photograph anything that I can spray, so covers most things that I make, and only cost £3.

P1000030.JPG

P1000031.JPG

Well that is my photo booth, it cost about £3, it takes seconds to convert to a photo booth and back to a spray booth. The three pieces of card are taped at the back so they fold flat for storage. All I need to do now is practise my photography and see if that will improve the look of my models!!

P

Polux

Practic!!! Good idea :smiling3:

The photos are fine, you only need to change the white balance setings on the camera. ;)

First Name
Gwyn
Practic!!! Good idea :smiling3:

The photos are fine, you only need to change the white balance setings on the camera. ;)

Thanks for that Polux, it is a new camera as well as a new photo booth, I will get the manual for the camera out and look into your suggestion.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Great idea, you might want to bend the card in to the corners to get a seemless background. Apart from that for £3 it's a bargain