Pink Panther's "Crashed Tilly" Finished.

P

Polux

The Star's Magazine

Today On June 8 of the year 2134, a group of Extraterrestrial students of the planet "Dagobah" have discovered the challenges of a possible vehicle of the Second World war (a period of time in the history of the human race) in the deep of the acid and corrosive waters of a former river of the planet Earth. Teachers of the University of Saturn affirm it can be considered to be an extremely important finding, being able to help to understand why and because the human beings were fighting in that epoch.

"Thanks to our technology in topics of organic matter, we have hardened a small part of the river in the shape of bucket, where after a long star trip, it will be studied in our laboratory." Affirms the Doctor D.Vader …

It is necessary to learn of the own mistakes and be in a good mood!!!!

:grinball2::grinball2::grinball2:

View attachment 46161View attachment 46162

View attachment 49205

View attachment 49206

tilly4.jpg

P1010001.jpg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very good Polux.....I like it!

My late Mother in Law used to make these paperweights with flowers and things in them......

Is that a picture of you, my friend?

Cheers,

Ron

C

CDW

Absolutely brilliant Polux .... i laughed that hard my stomach aches.

Fantastic come back, This is how to turn a negative into a positive !!!!

P

Polux

Hi...

This is a post for the moderators (John,Ian,Tony).

I always try to see the possitive side of the things, but I know here there is nothing to see, no Kit or diorama...

I say absolutly seriously if you consider this thread is not correct and can lead the people, please eliminate it!!!

Sorry if it's not Ok and pardon... In that moment seems happy to me!

Best regards

Polux

P

Polux

Thanks Ian and Colin!!!

It's nice to have nice comments in that hard moment...:thumbsup:

Cheers

Polux

P

Polux

\ said:
Very good Polux.....I like it!My late Mother in Law used to make these paperweights with flowers and things in them......

Is that a picture of you, my friend?

Cheers,

Ron
Hi Ron!

Don't be cruel.... I'm sure they was more beautiful than mine!!! :grinball2::grinball2:

And yes, my friend, I am...

Regards

Polux

First Name
Aaron
Hi polux, Sorry to hear about the disaster but dont let it get you down bro..Onwards and upwards mate.

Good on you for posting a pic of yourself mate its a good idea as its good to put a face to the name.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice turn around polux! Shame about the water not working , but the tilly looked fantastic , I hope Dr Vader can uncover it!! Cheers tony

P

Polux

Thanks mates!!!

Always positive!!!

I'm now searching for a modern armour, GB,I hope to have more luck this time!!!

Best regards!

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Polux.

Good to see you can keep smiling despite the result. BUT I will have to ask a question or two.

Is the water block still in the mould you cast it in? If so you might be able to save it. If you can get it out you can sand and polish the block. Hell if you really want to you can sand the mould off.

If it is because the water is far to dark and you can not see into it you are a bit stuck. Maybe a back lighted box so the light shines through the block. Just a couple of ideas.

Ian M

P

Polux

\ said:
Hi Polux.Good to see you can keep smiling despite the result. BUT I will have to ask a question or two.

Is the water block still in the mould you cast it in? If so you might be able to save it. If you can get it out you can sand and polish the block. Hell if you really want to you can sand the mould off.

If it is because the water is far to dark and you can not see into it you are a bit stuck. Maybe a back lighted box so the light shines through the block. Just a couple of ideas.

Ian M
Excuse my late response. Where to begin... I try to extract the block of the container and cannot (even having wetted the walls with oil before).

This does not have future...

Even with your brilliant ideas the block is RIP!!

I have divided the block for the half, inside nothing stays ... be quite molten!!

This evening I will publish the photos (block water thread) and they are afraid!!

Thank you very much Ian for your interest and for helping myself to saving it.

What a pity!!

Best regards

Polux

T

tecdes

\ said:
The Star's MagazineToday On June 8 of the year 2134, a group of Extraterrestrial students of the planet "Dagobah" have discovered the challenges of a possible vehicle of the Second World war (a period of time in the history of the human race) in the deep of the acid and corrosive waters of a former river of the planet Earth. Teachers of the University of Saturn affirm it can be considered to be an extremely important finding, being able to help to understand why and because the human beings were fighting in that epoch.

"Thanks to our technology in topics of organic matter, we have hardened a small part of the river in the shape of bucket, where after a long star trip, it will be studied in our laboratory." Affirms the Doctor D.Vader …

It is necessary to learn of the own mistakes and be in a good mood!!!!

:grinball2::grinball2::grinball2:

View attachment 46161View attachment 46162
Polux in your second picture which disaster model are we looking at the left or the right :D

Laurie

First Name
Dave
I see hair styles haven't improved over the centuries.Dr Vaders hair looks a bit dodgy!.Very imaginative story for the dio!

P

Polux

It has been funny to remember this disaster!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Thank you very much my friends! ;)

In a near, near future....maybe can see a second part of 'The Star's Magazine' :smiling3:

Regards. Polux