Pink Panther's Kawasaki ZX-10R

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
An interesting approach Polux i will look forward to seeing the results.

As for the young ladies, I'll take the one in the middle. Freaky hair colour and that old question of curtains and carpets comes to mind :P :oops:

Ian M

P

Polux

Hi friends!

Ufffff.....I don't know what to say......I have several problems with the paint work!! :mad:

There are many small pieces in silver, gold and similar metallic mixed colours, and I can't obtain a good result....

The brake discs are now primed again, after a failed first attempt.... :sad:

Well....I'm learning to paint with this colours, don't dubt about it guys :smiling3:

The engine is painted and have a very light/clear dry brush effect. Looks fine to me. Let's see what happens once put together on the chassis

Regards

Polux

View attachment 69616

View attachment 69617

View attachment 69618

DSC_0131.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

First Name
Jason
Looks nice Mate, I like the colour and the weathering on the exhaust. Are you going to tackle the decals??

Jason

First Name
Aaron
Ooooh i like that a lot Polux. Fantastic colour.

P

Polux

\ said:
Looks nice Mate, I like the colour and the weathering on the exhaust. Are you going to tackle the decals??Jason
Thanks Jason!

Of course!! Is not finished yet!!

Remains the front brakes, cables and little details to do yet. And the most important...a dry brush or a wash to bring some 'life' to this piece of plastic ;)

Thanks

Polux

C

CDW

That's a lot of work done over the weekend Polux, very impressive.

Like the colour a lot, and can't wait to see it with all the decals and finished detailing.

P

Polux

I feel very dull, it like has fallen a jug of cold water over me...

This evening starts the decal decoration, a failure :eek: , with a perceptible few quality, they turns my worse dreads to a reallity.... These not fitting good and breaking in bits once having moved!

Now I have a motorcycle of a "slightly suitable" colour, joined with glue the major parts of the pieces and few paintings to simulate the original colours....

Like Colin say, was a hard work all the weekend :sad: just lose in a moment...

Want to finish it, have new projects for this winter, and need to "clean" my table of them (Hummer,tiger SIG,Secret Trip,...)

Just hope you understand & like the new 'offer'...

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
It looks great to me decals or no decals!

I'll be honest, I don't fancy having a go at a kit like that.

Cheers

Steve

First Name
Andy
Hi Polux,

Looks brilliant, as Steve says, it looks great without the decals, can't wait to see it with them if you do put them on, the colour also suits the bike, years ago I had an RX1000 which is this bikes ancestor, great fun...

Huge ***** from me...

Andy...

P

Polux

Thank you Steve and Andy!

I will try to finish it, the best I can...and forget this theme.

P

Polux

\ said:
It looks great to me decals or no decals!I'll be honest, I don't fancy having a go at a kit like that.

Cheers

Steve
I'm with you, will past many time, to see me having a go at a kit like that...

The bike modellers have my most honesty respect...

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Sorry to hear about the decals Polux, It's a pity the girls on the box art don't come with the kit. With them standing in front of the bike i don't think anybody would notice there are no decals A great build all the same

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I think your motorbike looks great Polux, nice paint work mate.