Pink Panther's LAV III "UN version"

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looking forward to this build polux i was going to have this for xmas but got the merkava instead so crack on with the build buddy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks a good choice Polux. I was thinking of one as well but found something much more fun. More about that when I get hold of it.

Ian M

P

Polux

Hi friends!

Only 30 hours and the 2012 ends... I believe that I'm going to begin this project (with Ian's permission). I cannot 'avoid' it!! I feel it!!

Though I have always difficulties to publish photos, my intention is to create a good photographic article of this model. Step by step.

I bought another pedestal of wood like the Hummer SIG, to shine this model also.

Well... Have fun!!

Polux

I always wanted to build some LAV. I'm still hunting for Tunguska, but with no luck:/

Good luck with this Trumpeter. Will be watching this thread to see if all Trumpeter kits are sh.. well, not the best:smiling3:

P

phalinmegob

i have something very very similar from trumpeter for this group build, but i have never built a trumpy kit before and have just started a trumpeter type69-II tank,admiteddly its an old kit but it is about five minutes from going in the bin, nothing fits,have to drill about twenty holes in the turret and there are no marks on the inside to show me where to drill,horrible kit

B

backonthecase

Brilliant! Love the LAV (It's good that you're not English, as LAV means something totally different here!!!)

Looking forward to this

Stuart

P

Polux

Hi guys!

Well, at the moment can say isn't the best kit I build (but I have build only two at 1/35: Pink Panther-Tamiya and Panzer IV-Dragon).Limited experience, and the best so far is Dragon!!

Have to say also, I do a very complicated pieces in photo-echat this evening, and result (for my surprise) really easy, was very good ones!!

Have take a lot of photos, don't worry guys, you all will see how good is it.

Cheers. Polux

Nice clean job mate.

I love the PE parts. Looks quite interesting and a bit complicated. I mean the construction. For a Trumpeter, can't see too much putty there:smiling3:

S

Sky Raider

Brilliant Polux. that PE is so sharp, your doing a great job.

Andy

P

phalinmegob

watching closely mate , superb job so far and thats a nice block of wood too

C

CDW

Very neat and tidy Polux ... the PE bits certainly look sharp and crisp.

P

Polux

Thanks guys!

I should say that the merit is not mine, this PE are the best pieces of the model, with difference!

Easy to work too.

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Going very well Polux. Is the kit that bad? Looks OK from here, but ok I'm a long way away!

Ian M