Portable spray booths

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I didn't work that out, I'm assuming there's an industry standard for hours of use, but I'll go with "until failure".
Depends on the contamination load and the air throughput rate, but I’d just go with “Until I can smell the extract” as a rule of thumb.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Would it also filter the paint particles as well as the smell or am I being a tad thick lol

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I might get one myself, looked at the link and I assume 4 inch is the connection diameter?
Yes it is Bob.
I've one like Tim showed, goes straight through the shed wall . Just remember to change the filters depending how much you spray .

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Yes it is Bob.
I've one like Tim showed, goes straight through the shed wall . Just remember to change the filters depending how much you spray .
Great to see you back John, just ordered a filter. Despite the new room being insulated it's still a bit nippy, so leaving the window shut will be great for my old bones!!

• Sad
Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Better put your coat on as well Bob .

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
If the hamster shows signs of slowing in his wheel i will sometimes weather permitting open the patio door for him.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I was at work today and came across a BD-512 that had been returned, I can’t remember what was wrong with it, it’s either the light or motor that doesn’t work, it wouldn’t be an expensive fix, if anyone wants it, £40 including delivery

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
If the light doesn’t work then that’s no big loss. At least, that looks very much like the one I have and the light isn’t exactly great — I always put a good lamp over the booth before I begin spraying, because the built-in light just doesn’t cut it.

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I was at work today and came across a BD-512 that had been returned, I can’t remember what was wrong with it, it’s either the light or motor that doesn’t work, it wouldn’t be an expensive fix, if anyone wants it, £40 including delivery
PM sent.