Price for a second hand airbrush

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi, am selling a Harder and Steenbeck Infinity cr plus comes with 0.2 and 0.4 nozzle and needle is as new, what do you all think I should sell it for. Don't want to undersell it or charge to much, have included photo.IMG_20210530_183742~2.jpg

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Have you checked evilbay to see what they are going for on there?

D

Deleted member 5496

Put it on Ebay with a minimum & see if you can improve on the minimum.

I always think in terms if 50% of the original cost.

Always luck if there some one who wants one. Gave up driving due to eyes.
Decided to rent car space in apartments car park Put up my advert.

A resident rang & asked, tentatively, could he buy it. What are offering I said
£40,000 he thought. I said, very un-in-tentivly, yes. Just luck some body needed it.

Laurie

Bortig the Viking

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
I'd buy it, what are you looking for?

Del
Someone has already shown interest in the H+S Infininity CR + airbrush and a H+S Ultra body airbrush as I used 0.2mm and 0.4mm parts in both, a service kit in a pouch and Portable spray booth, looking to buy it all from me, it's all as new as I like to keep things nice, if this fails I'll let you know, I'm hoping to get £200 for the lot and no postage. Fingers crossed.

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Someone has already shown interest in the H+S Infininity CR + airbrush and a H+S Ultra body airbrush as I used 0.2mm and 0.4mm parts in both, a service kit in a pouch and Portable spray booth, looking to buy it all from me, it's all as new as I like to keep things nice, if this fails I'll let you know, I'm hoping to get £200 for the lot and no postage. Fingers crossed.
No problem, let me know!