Problem,s replying

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Problem,s replying,
Hi having a problem replying to posts,and in some even comments,
hoping its something simple ,or have I broken something ?
the box will just stay clear and not able to type in it ,or if you try to post
say something like,,,,oops something is wrong,
and idea,s on what to do please,
using win 7 ,firefox,

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Monica, there was a little glich earlier on for me but now has cleared up. Also using win 7. Don't know what the problem was but the display was jumbled with members basic info before the message.

Cheers,
Richard

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Monica well its workin ok for me dont know about the others ? im on windows 10
chris

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi,maybe it was some type of glich,as the reply window is hear as you can see typing lol,
will have to give a reply a try but not hear as it seams to make it unable to rely with that error message. :rolling:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi,maybe it was some type of glich,as the reply window is hear as you can see typing lol,
will have to give a reply a try but not hear as it seams to make it unable to rely with that error message. :rolling:
well im sorry Monica wish i could help but cant
chris

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hi Monica, sometimes we living down under do our browsing at times that may coincide with maintenance or backups, whatever it is. It's happened to me a few times, just go back a few hours later and it works again.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well im sorry Monica wish i could help but cant
chris
Hi,Chris ,I,m just not so good at tect stuff,I try try close reopen and refresh and hope it works lol, ;)
Hi Monica, sometimes we living down under do our browsing at times that may coincide with maintenance or backups, whatever it is. It's happened to me a few times, just go back a few hours later and it works again.
Ta,Joe,yes i can understand that,as we don,t have the best internet at times,so thats understand able,in most causes,your right it go,s away with a refresh.but this stayed like it for a few
dsyd so ,was just wondering what was going on,:rolling: