Putting you through

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Incredible - "Take a letter Helga" "Jawhol Heir Flick!" - surprised that you haven't already put the letters on the typewriter keys :tongue-out3: only joking!;):smiling5::smiling5:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Paul,

I had wondered where this went....Up to your old tricks I see. Some really fine work going on Buddy!!! Lovin' it....Hope all is well on your end.

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hey Paul,

I had wondered where this went....Up to your old tricks I see. Some really fine work going on Buddy!!! Lovin' it....Hope all is well on your end.

Prost
Allen
Hi Mate, this has turned into a bit of a stocking filler but having fun building it now. Yes all good here mate trust I find you the same.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
That's looking superb mate, I've got the Bedford ql radio truck in the stash and you work is inspiring me to go the extra mile, doubt it will look as good as yours though.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Amazing Scottie.....much detail to marvel at.....this will definitely be worth a look inside when you get it done. Rick H. :thumb2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's looking superb mate, I've got the Bedford ql radio truck in the stash and you work is inspiring me to go the extra mile, doubt it will look as good as yours though.
Cheers Mark, I fancy doing that truck as well you will have to blog it when you build it.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
The detail is fantastic Paul, all it needs is a phone for Herr Flick to answer 'Flick, the Gestapo', 'No! I said Flick the Gestapo!'.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow Paul, certainly pushing this in the right direction.
Love it, esp the leather satchel, and the fine details of the desk .Hopefully I might see this for real if we ever get to Peterborough .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Couldn't agree more Mr. Jones, and our dear friend and associate wants to consider gluing the lid down on this most excellent display of his modeling abilities! I think he should take it to Peterborough and let the judges decide if it needs the lid glued down or not. :thinking: Rick H.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
The detail is quite superb. Steve hit the nail on the head when he said it looked like the real thing but shrunk down.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That's just stunning Paul!
Thanks Neil glad you like it.
The detail is fantastic Paul, all it needs is a phone for Herr Flick to answer 'Flick, the Gestapo', 'No! I said Flick the Gestapo!'.
Cheers Graeme, the phone is there he is just waiting for the call;)
Wow Paul, certainly pushing this in the right direction.
Love it, esp the leather satchel, and the fine details of the desk .Hopefully I might see this for real if we ever get to Peterborough .
Hi John, Don't know about P'boro but our clubs show is going ahead on the 19th September.
OMG! This is outstanding work Paul. Incredible attention to detail. Its as though the real thing has been shrunk down. Luv it!!
Steve, That is really kind of you thanks.
Couldn't agree more Mr. Jones, and our dear friend and associate wants to consider gluing the lid down on this most excellent display of his modeling abilities! I think he should take it to Peterborough and let the judges decide if it needs the lid glued down or not. :thinking: Rick H.
Rick, I will bow down to you and leave the lid loose lol. You are to kind with the praise.
Hi Scottie
The detail is quite superb. Steve hit the nail on the head when he said it looked like the real thing but shrunk down.
Jim
Thanks Jim so glad you like it.
Thanks Paul

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Its been said many, many times Paul

Master craftsman at work!!

Reactions: JR

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Scottie, all I can say is you are going to make a lot of folks happy that you did. Cheers Mate. Rick H. :thumb2: