Putty dingers guide to sculpting.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thank you guys.
I do appreciate your thoughts and help.As Peter Day will agree diabetes doesnt help with low moods etc.Im trying to sculpt and its ok but very half hearted.Sorry if i dont comment on your builds as i like to encourage people.
Best wishes to you all and please stay safe friends.
Richard

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Richard

Please look after yourself. I've had a brush with depression myself, fortunately it wasn't as serious as it could have been.

ATB.

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Stay safe yourself Richard, and talk to us buddy.....it will help.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Richard,
I too suffer from depression, and yes, I'm an insulin dependent diabetic as well - as you say, It doesn't help. You're not alone, it helps to talk about it...........................
Dave

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Take care Richard. Depression is something which many here are trying to fathom because we Asiatics are so work driven that we frown upon anyone not up to par and say they are depressed. Depress for us is normally associated with some tragedy...anything less would be laziness or procrastination but it's good that you're in the west so there is more understanding with the symptom. Talk to us or churn out your frustrations on something with putty even if it turns out looking awefully like a Salvador Dali piece. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard