Queen alien

First Name
Ant
Hi fellow model people I’m having to withdraw from the sci fi build as I’m currently in hospital on oxygen however when I get home I want to share the finished alien queen there’s no way I’m ever letting her go now !!!we have lights sound smoke strobes hopefully will share asap take care people and please please stay safe out there all the best ant

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Ant. You look after yourself mate. Sounds like you’re going through the wringer a bit. Stay strong, keep cheerful, and let us know how you go on.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Wish you the best Ant, take care
Steven

First Name
Ant
Hi Ant. You look after yourself mate. Sounds like you’re going through the wringer a bit. Stay strong, keep cheerful, and let us know how you go on.
Cheers Tim will do this covid has a lot to answer for

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Ant
All the best and wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
Jim

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Evenin Ant,
Hope you don`t suffer too much,the breathing bit is very scary sometimes eh?:dizzy:
I`ve been where you are,and currently my Rachel is self isolating due to testing positive.... it`s all a right,royal PAIN!!
Good luck mate,
Andy

First Name
Ant
Evenin Ant,
Hope you don`t suffer too much,the breathing bit is very scary sometimes eh?:dizzy:
I`ve been where you are,and currently my Rachel is self isolating due to testing positive.... it`s all a right,royal PAIN!!
Good luck mate,
Andy
Definitely scary in on the higher oxygen without it doesn’t bare thinking about hope your Rachel is ok