RAF Cold War Fighters part 4?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
How about we quit fafffffing about and you just do the effffing METEOR Dave.!!! :tongue-out3: ;)

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hmm,
Looks like a close run thing between the Swift & the Hornet. The Swift is one of the later Airfix models & looks like a nice easy build. The Special Hobby Hornet is a limited run model, with resin bits & some PE, and will be a trickier model to assemble.
I'll make my final decision on Saturday ( noon )!
Dave

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Well - after multiple voting, and blatant cheating - I'm going with the DH Hornet it may be more challenging than the Swift, possibly why I like it! - Now, no mass protests, or invading the Ward House, please....................
Dave
ps - the Swift will be part 5

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
"Multiple voting and blatant cheating"?!!
..... I can't believe what I'm hearing, the cads!!!!!
Who was it Dave?.... I'll get em !!
..... Good choice on the Hornet by the way,I actually preferred that one donchya know ;)
Andy

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Well, I recounted Pete, and I’m still the only vote for the ever lovely Hunter….
Tim,
I can promise it will be built! Later in the year, though. I am lurking on ebay to get an Xtrakit Hunter T.7 - I've bid on several so far, with no luck ( I could buy one at retail, but where's the fun in that? )
Dave

First Name
Jean-Marc
Decision , decision ..Your the man ! .. what ever you choose will me my pic !...Go,go,gooo !