Re-purposed Spare room

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
After getting all excited at how @BarryW 's modelling room is coming along, I decided to have a go at sorting out our spare room.. (now the kids have finally fled the nest..yay !!!!), and finally get it how I wanted it in terms of 'usable build space',

It will only ever be a box room, but finally it's my box room... (All freshly painted, and rebuilt in just under two days from start to finish..)

Oh and I also tore apart and re-converted the step son's room into a guest room for family to visit, Mrs L is highly impressed with it, and it appears i've got shed loads of brownie points in the bank..win win..

Pics of my room.

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Great stuff, well done. You cannot have too many brownie points but, for me brownie points were never enough!!!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too Tidy Sir! Mr. Race may be around to inspect your efforts and discuss Tidy Bench Club Membership......after receiving the required fees, of course. :tongue-out3: ;):thumb2: Job well done Chris!
Rick H.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great work. I too inherited a room after one flew the nest and the other went to university.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Chris , a word of warning re the brownie points , I hope you are aware you can loose every one of them at any time. Any slight discretion or that look can reduce points , even to a minus .
Think the new cave looks suburb, so well done. There's nothing like being able to just walk away and shut the door .

You may get a visit from Jim and the tidy bench club, my self I have a lifetime ban from the club, even though I have attempted to gain entry many times .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Very nice retreat Chris, I concur with John, on that mirage of brownie points...very deceptive at crucial moments.:smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard