Rendezvous in the North Atlantic 1942

D

Deleted member 3568

Great build there just a word of warning though bigger tends to lead to bigger which also tends to lead to bigger, do you see where I am going with this I started small in the house, now I have progressed to the garage where my latest project is a 6' QE2 and now I am frustrated as the garage is not big enough for the next one I have in mind a 1/150 Titanic (I am building a 1/400 scale indoors at the moment)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Great build there just a word of warning though bigger tends to lead to bigger which also tends to lead to bigger, do you see where I am going with this I started small in the house, now I have progressed to the garage where my latest project is a 6' QE2 and now I am frustrated as the garage is not big enough for the next one I have in mind a 1/150 Titanic (I am building a 1/400 scale indoors at the moment)
Cheers Ken I appreciate that , I'm a big fan of 1/350 last year I built the acadomy 1/350 HMS Warspite premium addition and put that at sea , I've heard that there is a trumpeter 1/200 scale HMS Hood on the way and that is a must buy :smiling3: