Resolution etc

A

ajg141

As threatened - more of the fleet!

1) HMS Resolution (Polaris sub)

2) U-25 (by Krick Type 7 Mk1 U-boat with wooden hull)

3) Seawolf (by Robbe)

4) Southern Belle (by Krick - a Mississippi tug boat I'm told)

Resolution.gif

U-25.gif

Seawolf.gif

Southern%20Belle.gif

My Typhoon is insufficiently advanced as yet to add to the list!

AJG

Last edited:
P

petesubman

hi i see you have a resolution i have a los angeles by ron perrot but i need a wiring diagram to get the tanks working do you have a copy i could borrow,could u email them, cant get hold of any info at all on these kits,regards pete

P

petesubman

Hi andrew pete here, any joy with the wiring diagram,regards pete

N

noobee captain

AJ,

you do build nice subs, I was pleased to see them at Edinburgh last year, innards and all.

Noobee

A

ajg141

Thanks James

You may like to know that the Typhoon you saw with its innards laid bare is now ready to have the WTC sealed up. All the electronics are now fully operational and the periscopes working. A revised on/off switch set up has been evolved as the dive tank rods were fouling the last one - you live & learn. I would post some pics but my digital is currently in dry dock having a re-fit! Hopefully TK-208 will take to the water in the Spring.

Andrew :scotland:

N

noobee captain

I look forward to seeing that AJ, why not bring it along to the Start of Season show at Richmond?

Noobee

N

noobee captain

Just avoid some of the surface vessels during the warship display or you might get mistaken for an enemy sub and sunk !

:fireworks :poster_oo

Noobee

A

adzam

post the date of the opening day noobee , i`m sure more people will want to 1 to go .

( including me :music_whi )

N

noobee captain

AGM on the 19th but the date will probably not be finalised until after the Federation AGM. I will post it though.

Noobee

N

noobee captain

It's okay Adzam, the pond is big enough for your fast boats.

A

adzam

lol well funny you should mention that, i`m currently looking at a sub kit ;)

N

noobee captain

There have been subs in our pond ....

Several get blown out of the water each year!

lol

Noobee

(One of our members has a new fast boat that make yours look small and slow ....)

Last edited:
A

adzam

pics mate ?

me boats are fast enough for me, the faster a bost gets the smaller the pond gets !!, and you`ve got to give some consideration to other users :karate1: and u get :busted_bl and :boxing8: .. we dont have the luxury of a nice big pond like yourself bud :sad:

P

Paul_H

Wiring Diagram

Hi andrew pete here' date=' any joy with the wiring diagram,regards pete[/quote']pete, did you sort out your wiring? if not drop me a line, i can help.

Regards

Paul