Return to models.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi gary welcome to the forum , make yourself at home and dont be shy if youre not sure about anything , cheers tony

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome aboard Gary....glad you came back to the hobby......by the way please refrain from using the word "f...i...r...e". A certain member who I'm sure will show up when he sees this, is MAD about anything combustible. ;) LOL Rick H.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Welcome Gary,
what's your area of interest? There is a wide range of genres covered by the members, but don't feel you have to slot into a particular category. I jump around, making whatever takes my fancy!
Dave

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Welcome!
I used to live in a pub in Whitchurch (Three Elms)
This is a great site!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hi, I live just outside of Cardiff happily retired and enjoying life.
The last model I built was a 1/24 Spitfire, many years ago. Once completed it eventually met a fiery end with the help of some bangers, when you could buy them in the local shop. Life took over jobs,travelling etc. Due to lockdown I decided to have a go. One down another started. This time around I can afford more stuff than when I was a kid....lol.
Already enjoying looking at the completed models and dioramas.
Welcome Gary, enjoy

Gary G

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
Welcome Gary,
what's your area of interest? There is a wide range of genres covered by the members, but don't feel you have to slot into a particular category. I jump around, making whatever takes my fancy!
Dave
Hi Dave,
No particular area of interest I like all sorts really. I do tend to go towards military, but at the same time I love model train layouts, but would never build one I just like the detail and scenic layouts.

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Dave,
No particular area of interest I like all sorts really. I do tend to go towards military, but at the same time I love model train layouts, but would never build one I just like the detail and scenic layouts.
I also love model railway layouts for the s Energy and all the little details, just big diorama’s. Never built one yet, but one day I will persuade my wife we have enough room for me to do so , by the way I’m an optimist

Gary G

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
I also love model railway layouts for the s Energy and all the little details, just big diorama’s. Never built one yet, but one day I will persuade my wife we have enough room for me to do so , by the way I’m an optimist
LoL...