Revell 1/32 JU88A-1

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
I may have missed this, but this release of the kit did not include the bombs that went on inner wing pylons. Will you be getting AM for this as MDC do some good ones?

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I have spent the last few days Klear coating and laying down the decals which there are great number of. I gave up trying to used the supplied decals for the no step areas as it was impossible to slide them off the decal sheet in a straight line and then position them. So I opted to mask them instead which was a fiddle but worth it.
The end result looks great, though I think it’d have been easier to reverse-mask these bits had you known about the decal problem in advance. That is, paint the area red, mask off the stripes, and then paint the rest of the plane. Of course, this is hindsight, but it may be useful for anyone else building this kit.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Vaughan
Great job with that masking. A very neat result.
Jim

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Just a question the Revell colour call out for the pitot tube is Fiery Red has anyone have an idea on this one?

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
I may have missed this, but this release of the kit did not include the bombs that went on inner wing pylons. Will you be getting AM for this as MDC do some good ones?
Barry I'm sticking with this version with no extras added.;)

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Vaughan,
That is a great looking build. The masking shows great skill and patience.