Revell 1/32 Spitfire. Finished at last!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well done Gav,it's not an easy kit and you've got a great result. It's definitely a keeper and one to be proud of.

Cheers

Steve

B

Bunkerbarge

From what we have seen of this kit recently on here this is a bit of a challenge so all credit to you for getting it together. It certainly looks good and a bit of weathering around the exhausts and guns sets it off nicely. I certainly think you should be feeling quite pleased with yourself.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Like Richard said, you've done a good job on a difficult kit! It'll be nice to see what you can do with better quality kits.

Gern

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great result gav, dont be so hard on yourself, it looks excellent to me. well done for taming "the beast" !!! cheers tony

D

delmonteman

Cheers fella's. It's now sitting on the shelf and I must admit to it bringing a smile to my face when I walk past it. It was my first go with "exhaust marks" using Tamiya smoke acrylic and I'm quite impressed. EVERYTHING'S having them from now on!

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Looking good Gav. As long as it makes you happy then it's a good build. Keep 'em coming

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well done Gavin, great result.

Ian M

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Hello gav,

I'm just catching up after a week in the sun and found another 'big spit' completed. Nice to see another die hard modeller triumph over the beast ! Still, it does look good when completed. Nice job, well done. Have you seen the Hase' 1:32 Spitfire at around £50.00 ??

Regards

Colin M........

D

delmonteman

No, I've not. Might have a look, it's my birthday soon..............

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You mean this one Hasegawa 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb

Ian M

E

Edgar Brooks

It might pay to wait to see what the Hobbyboss Vb is like; it has full engine and armament detail, and the list price is around £40.

Edgar