Revell - 1/32 - Spitfire Mk.22

Hello everyone,

Have been busy doing nothing special, but in the meantime I've managed to work on one of X-mas gifts, Spitfire Mk.22

Model itself, relatively easy, a lot of work inside, but then decided not to show a thing, as Spitfire will be hang somewhere. Putting nose together was a bit of a pain, but finally finished. Hope you like it. Enjoy:smiling3:

And for those who know how to watch cross-eyed 3d images:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-r2-vNYEftS8/UTNK8gRTyTI/AAAAAAAAAx4/0Q1BUsqL9Gk/s1400/3d.jpg

Time to start Nashorn.. Ufff..

Regards,

Bart

B

Bunkerbarge

Not only a fantastic model Bart but some great pictures as well, many thanks for posting them. I hadn't realised that the Spit had developed fully enclosed wheel wells by this time so I've learned something new today.

Lovely job on the transfers, they really do look painted on and the wash in the panel lines works over them as well.

First Name
Dave
Nice result .These old ex Matchbox kits build into nice models.Thanks to Revell there are a lot of the old kits available for those of us willing to put the work into building something decent out of them.And this is a decent build Bart.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Fantastic work Bart. The finished product is brilliant, well done.

D

Danny

Love this Bart...very well painted, looks like it would fly any second......Must be spitfire time, when you see all the spits being completed on the forum just now..

Danny

Thanks guys;)

@Danny: all the time is Spitfire time. Every modeller at some point of his hobby need to do a Spitfire and a Tiger:smiling3:

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Great build Bart with some subtle weathering.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice. I built one of these a couple of years ago. Turned out to be a big old beast when finished.