Not my usual type of kit but I thought I would give a go.
First of all is to get rid of the horrible moulded seat belts and replace them with something better so I got myself some Eduard belt set.
And here's the results with the finished along side the unfinished one
Time to revive this build.
When I retrieved this from the stash I have found out I did a bit more than I thought I did so I have two seats finished one IP done but with a dodgy decal two cockpit tubs started and I brought a front cockpit set for the forward tub as I have been unable to find a two seater set
Some more work done today some nice ejected pin marks to be sorted on the tail and the cockpit tubs fitted in nicely and the two fuselage sides fitted together nicely with no problems and lined up good with hardly any sanding needed.
And using my usual type of weight for the nose