Steven
Nice progress on the ship Andrew, she looks great :thumb2:
Steven

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Ok, I'm done. I can't rig any more, my hands are too big and I'm going to break it!

Sadly, some of the rigging is beyond me. The threading and knotting I just can't do, so I've done what was possible. I'm not disappointed, and very pleased with the final result (for me), especially the deck. Learned a lot during this build, and have picked up some pitfalls (especially the masts) which will help me create some preventative measures on future builds.

Thanks for everyone's help, it looks a hell of a lot better than it would have without it.

I'll do a completed thread once I've got my pro camera out and built my light box.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Andrew
I don't know how I missed this. Old age and too much going on maybe :rolling:. But just had a nice catch up.
A fine job you've made of this model. Very neat build and a fine paint job. That rigging though is the icing on the cake. You're doing a superb job. Very difficult to do.
Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top result Andrew.
I've thoroughly enjoyed following the build.

Ron

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL in my opinion this is a classic model an well worth given you a patt on the back MR ConKers VERY VERY WELL DONE mate a bueatifull model you should
proud of your self as i would be
chris

First Name
Tony
Lovely build Andrew and the plastic kit supplied shrouds/ratlines (which were the subject of earlier posts), look extremely good.

Tony