revell kenworth w900 under construction

O

omi1966

i hav'nt posted for awhile just skulking in the background so heres whats on the bench.

a first for me a truck kit, this is a commission for a mate's son who is mad on trucks so he bought a kit and went do this for me! i recently posted about missing parts it was for this kit, i have the parts now and made a dent in the work to do, see what you think.

anyone who has done one of the revell kits will tell you you get alot of plastic for your money and this wont be the last one for me i fancy doing one for my self and really go to town on it with lots of scratch and weathering.

this one has a custom color (black with pearl in it) it really pops in the right light.

this little guy jumped out of the stash when i was bored one day and is becoming a pain not a great fit lots of filler.

cheers peeps.

martin

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
nice work...is that dash a decal or painted?

ive only ever done one truck.....when i started the first three times i sat at the bench i just looked at this huge box full of bits wondering where to start! lol

W

Willi262

The truck cab looks great! I can almost hear the crappy country-western twang coming out of the Low-fi Am/Fm "stereo" with 8 track...lol!

O

omi1966

thanks chaps.

the cab is all painted, i have the decals for the dash if anyone needs them.

martin