Revell Lancaster 1:72

H

Hangtight

Thanks mobear. It's just a case of taking a deep breath and then have at it with the cutty things!

I had my first go at using Micro Sol and Micro Set the other night, under the watchful eye of friend and modelling fiend Rich (One Tonne Automaton). I no longer fear the decal! So I puttered down to my local model shop (incidentally owned by Rich's dad. Shameless plug....Bognor Models on UK Model Shops) to buy some for myself. I didn't intend to by anything else, and I really did try to resist, but it appears I am weak.

It was just so cute I couldn't help myself. Another step on the slippery slope...but I don't care.:shhhh:

M

mobear

that is a nice looking plane,almost on par with the camel

mobear

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great job so far. Nice level of detail in this Revell kit, sort of knocks spots off the old Airfix kit.

Colin M..

H

Hangtight

Twenty plus years since I last built a model and I still make a lash of canopies. They are my modelling nemesis! Pictures if it comes out looking OK.

As an aside, does anyone know if the small serial letter on the nose (just behind and below the front turret) is always either red or yellow, on can I get away with white? In the pic I found of OL-Q it's definitely not red.