Revell/Monogram Babylon 5 Starfury Mk.1,

Just wondering are Revell/Monogram Babylon 5 Starfury Mk.1, that rare ? been following one on ebay as I am a big fan and thought I would have a bid but thought better of it as it's up to £41 with time left.

First Name
Adrian
Sadly it's true, I have built two in the past few years and have two more in my stash and the price is slowly creeping up, the next one I build will be a lit one hopefully :smiling3:

Adrian

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yep, very rare and hence the hefty prices. Shame really as they are a nice kit and make into a cracking build-Adrian's look awesome.

Si:smiling3:

N

noble

Yep they are very rare, I have two built, one in my stash and one I gave to my brother in law. I paid about £50.00 per fury when I got mine, I sooooo wish they would re manufacture them in a bigger scale like 1/32 or 1/24, I love em.

scott

E

eugene russell nash

\ said:
Just wondering are Revell/Monogram Babylon 5 Starfury Mk.1, that rare ? been following one on ebay as I am a big fan and thought I would have a bid but thought better of it as it's up to £41 with time left.
Hi! I'm Eugene.

The Revell Starfury has now become a very rare Bird and is commanding crazy prices! I have Fourteen and so far I have only Built a Black Omega. But I fully intend to launch myself into the Fury Project and build all of them with their various designs and paint schemes. When they were released in 1998 I bought five originally. Then the odd three when I had the Oppertunity and then I bought six from Tony James of the late Comet Miniatures for just under a hundred pound! I just knew they were going to sky rocket! The first batch I had to order. They were snapped up so quickly! Tony sold me the Second Edition Fury Release with the New Nose Art And Collectors Pin. Oh well. Memories eh? But I am looking forward to displaying them. I also had the idea of making Molds from the kit to cast in resin as I have a batch of Starship Modellers Nose Art Decals that are just waiting to be used! So that will be another project. I think I will call it my Fury Gallery when it's done. He- he!

But the kit is a Beautiful build. She might take a little bit of work but is a very substantial model when complete. The Starfury is a fully realised design and very realistic in terms of its imagined capabilities and more. Elegant and Dynamic!

Definitely buy one!

Best,

Regards,

Eugene