Revell STAR TREK VOYAGER

C

cryton 5

yes , I went another way what with military but always intended to have star fleet there build the skill level up ,

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Looking good!!

Space.......the final frontier. ;)

C

cryton 5

cheers and the in couragement no matter the challenge helps and is appreciatedo_O:smiling3: so much talent on this site !!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Wow how many holes looks like a sieve, only kidding James, great work so far watching all the way mate.

D

dougie

Nice one mate, looking good. I'm going to start more work on mine as soon as I get the f360 finished. Having Lucy's car done had freed up a few more minutes here and there. I'll be keeping an eye on yours for tips of course :P

C

cryton 5

no worry's I think I've blown second strip as can't get red lighting working two attempts ? on strip ends to shoulder with so may have to add another line red lighting or by new blue strip it will hold up progress but work around this while waiting for replacement got out be so careful on shouldering easy burn out ,that's all part of learn just the £ can do with out cry

D

dougie

Practice I guess. Soldering small components is a pain. That's why you get them loose I guess haha

D

dougie

Cool, keep it up! I'm not home at the moment and this is keeping me interested in doing more on Sarah's when I get back

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice work James, those nacelles look great, despite the lighting issues. Got my lighting kit part sorted for the 1/72 Falcon...still more to do.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
If you were really clever you could use an illuminated tube for a stand .......... as the Laser thingy coming out of the front. :rolleyes:

Cool work so far James.

C

cryton 5

second coat of prime sealing before final coat of top paint more to come ,another ship has just been commissioned enterprise 1701 2009 into darkness also fibreo_O:cool::rolleyes: :smiling3: optic's more to come on this trek

D

dougie

\ said:
If you were really clever you could use an illuminated tube for a stand .......... as the Laser thingy coming out of the front. :rolleyes:
Cool work so far James.
Genius idea that...

D

dougie

\ said:
second coat of prime sealing before final coat of top paint more to come ,another ship has just been commissioned enterprise 1701 2009 into darkness also fibreo_O:cool::rolleyes: :smiling3: optic's more to come on this trek
More! Brill, looking forward to more pics of this