Richard's humble Humber by Bronco, 1/35.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
... and we are off and running. Nice start Richard. Do you plan on adding any equipment to the inside or will it be purely an OOBer?

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks guys Scottie, Si, Jim and Steve. It would have been faster but Broncos sprue attachment tabs make cleaning up a chore.

The side wall storage items already make for a tight interior, perhaps maybe an item or two to hide certain areas of bad work. :smiling6: Maybe more boxes of drum ammo and maps. Being a command scout car I presume there ought to be some tidiness as an example to the troops.:smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Guys, I have failed miserably on both the NightFighter and Recon GB's. For the nightfighter I've been burgled by cats and for the Recon it's been sitting in the box and am only able to continue at the finish line. I think I have bitten more than I can chew as the Brummbar for the Animal GB is still waiting to be touched and the Stug affair has just flagged off :tired::tired:

But I will push on and see if I can at least finish what I planned to do. Definitely an OOB with the innards lashed on and splashed with paint. I will concentrate on the exterior and painting. But for now let me get organised and sorry for the delay.

It doesn't help when I have relatives over for the month from Sydney and will be doing the tour of eateries and meet up of the rest of the clan. I will manage and try to get bench time.

Cheers,
Richard

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Your builds are always worth waiting for. Just enjoy life.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Thanks Jim and Steve. Nice to know there are guys who understand how to enjoy life and that everything does not revolve around sticking bits of plastic. I will try to keep my mind off it during the tour. :smiling4:

Cheers,
Richard