Richard's Revell Ex-Matchbox 1/72 Victor Resurfaces

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi all, disaster has struck. The Victor has taken a nose dive compliments of the cats. Don't worry they're still alive :smiling2: ...but the Victor is shattered. My fault for leaving it on top of the glass cases where the cats like to climb.
Finally a kit that I can say that I will throw into the bin... those with weak hearts kindly turn away.

20210818_092124.jpg
The tail has gone flying and needs searching.

:crying::disappointed:
Richard

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That’s a real bummer. Unlike your cats, I’d missed this one. Doesn’t look at all salvageable does it.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Richard
Poor old Victor. It's had a pretty chequered life and finally goes to the great airfield in the sky. A real shame as it was looking very good.
Jim

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Ouch. That must have made quite a crash, if it split the whole fuselage lengthwise …

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH Richard such a shame after all that work you put in an she is one of my fav aircraft what a waste is there no ability to fix it ? an pity you dint have a carpet down an it mite have survided the fall but not onto a hard wood floor OH DEAR

chris

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
It had already done a nose dive once and I thought ok put it back up and will try to salvage it but the second time was a real splash...no hope now.

Cheers,
Richard

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Anyway it hasn't dampen my spirits and I have the stream bed to finish off.

Cheers,
Richard

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Don't you just hate that when it happens? Can't count the drops I'm responsible for. Learned early in life that trying to catch the drop only does more damage, to you if it's heavy or the drop if it's delicate.