Rick's 1/87 Scale Borgward B-3000S 3 Ton Truck

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Tim, not a common vehicle in the world of scale modeling......I love to do the different and unavailable as much as possible.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Mark, in this scale if you want to have a variety of vehicles you have to be willing to get as creative as possible.....glad you like it. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Scottie, yeah they are small.........carpet monsters favorite snack and a boon to the wiper manufacturers.
Keeps me well supplied.....at a price, of course.;) Rick H.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Looks marvelous, see what you meant about that seam though! (I did have to look for it, so not 'in yer face' at all!)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Mr. Jones.....does me heart good to know you like it......I shall now focus my efforts on finishing up all the "crapintheback" for the MB Kfz. 70 that is languishing on the bench. Glad you dropped by. :thumb2: Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Gerry, I thought that seam would never disappear......I've only managed to diminish it but I still notice it....argh! Thanks for the comments. Rick H.;)

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Wonderful job, you guys that model in that scale never cease to amaze me, respect Sir!

Andy.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Bless yer heart Andy.....don't know why I do it, just love the scale and a bit of a challenge at the same time. :thumb2: Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Good one Rick. See them on the dynamic brake vents of my SD45P & GP 45 shells.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Paul, let me know if you want to do a couple of B-3000's I have extras. Thanks for the compliment. :thumb2: Rick H.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sure, Germans are always looking for more transport. Send me a bill.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Sorry Rick I got confused between your two trucks (because I don't know my SDKFZ from my PZKW...), thought I had commented on this already.
It looks the BIZ!
Top scratchery there and tiny too!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
It's ok Neil, I try not to be too technical, but last I heard, the mods want only specific descriptions of what's being modeled so I have to call a Kfz a Kfz and a SdKfz a SdKfz etc.....etc. and all that sort of "Rot" :tongue-out3:....oh and thank you for the kind word on the build, much appreciated Sir. Rick H.