Rick's "Cobbled" Kfz. 70 M.B. L1500

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Just caught up with this Rick,
It`s been said before,but that`s looking superb mate :cool: ,
The wash certainly has brought the details out very nicely,i particularly like the contrast that the colour of the seats give ...... all in all,it`s a cracking build:thumb2:,
Andy

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank You Gentlemen, It has been both fun and challenging. Here's hoping I can get the look of a well used machine. Plenty yet to do......I'm glad you all like it so far. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi everyone, still messing around with the "crapintheback"....here's what I have so far. How 'bout those scratch built "Panzerfaust"? I found out after I made these (years ago) that they are available in Preiser's detail sets....oh well, live and learn. Rick H.P1011885.JPG

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
The details that you've got there put my 1/35 in the shade, so while I'm going to suggest some more 'crap-in-the-back', wouldn't be offended if you tell me where to go!
Gas mask cylinders?
Water bottles?
Ammo pouches?
Just items that they'd possibly have 'to hand', along with the tin hats.
Gerry

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Rick,

That has come on very nicely indeed.

Very well done so far.

ATB.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Gentlemen for all the comments......got more to do including what Gerry mentioned and yeah Paul.......I could only hold my breath long enough to do six of the little buggers. ;)
Rick H.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Great job on the grenades, I know how small those are.
Blimey!!
I`ve just worked out how small they are....... That`s just showing off that is!!:flushed::tears-of-joy:......
..... or Witchcraft..........obviously!!:dizzy:!!
Andy

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
The grenades are something else - they're small enough in 1/35, let alone at this scale!
I only suggested the other items, as things like that are normally 'to hand' - didn't mean to create even more work!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Not to worry Gerry all that stuff was on the sprues and has since been painted weathered and is now residing in the back of said vehicle.....does this look crappy enough or do I need more....I do want it to look "natural" so let me know what you think. Rick H.P1011888.JPG

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Not to worry Gerry all that stuff was on the sprues and has since been painted weathered and is now residing in the back of said vehicle.....does this look crappy enough or do I need more....I do want it to look "natural" so let me know what you think. Rick H.View attachment 425968
Looking superb :thumb2: just don't sneeze!!