Rick's "Cobbled" Kfz. 70 M.B. L1500

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
While watching Scottie's progress on his Kfz. 70 L1500 build thread, The "bug" bit and I dug into the stash for the necessary components to "cobble" one of these together. I landed on a Horch 108 from Herpa models and a Roco MB. LF 8 fire fighters vehicle. Here is what I have so far..........P1011798.JPGP1011804.JPGP1011805.JPGP1011806.JPG
I know there are slight differences in the body work......dooes etc. but I am willing to live with that and will employ the 2 foot rule where applicable......next will be the remaining body work and then will start on interior details. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Scottie, that's what I get for following your magnificent build.......I was having dreams about doing one of these little buggers. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks JR, I just sort of dumped everything together to consolidate both vehicles.......sort of keep it all under one roof ;) I just don't know where Allen has gone off to....If he comes back I shall notify him of your request for refreshments. In the mean time just join the crowd wherever you can.
Cheers, Rick H.

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Gerry, I'm still waiting for the glue to set on the nose....once everything is solid I can start adding the other bits and bobs. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome John, always room for one more......just getting started on this. I'll post up more pics after I've made a little more progress. Thanks for dropping in, Rick H.