Gavin
Outrageous!!

A very cool build, nice work with the added details!:thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nice bright sharp colours :thumb2: Pete, love it, cleaver Idea with that old monitor how did you get the road to take on the glass ?
John .

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Fantastic finish....well done. Great tip on the mesh as well.
Got to ask the question though...is there anyone anywhere that didn’t want Wile E Coyote to catch that bleeping roadrunner.......

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Peter, You have such a knack and the talent to bring this to life. Once again you have outdone yourself and it only gets better!!! I wish you all the best....

Got to ask the question though...is there anyone anywhere that didn’t want Wile E Coyote to catch that bleeping roadrunner.......

Yes there is Tim...………….The Acme Supply Company! They made a fortune off Wile E...……...

D

Deleted member 5819

Fantastic finish....well done. Great tip on the mesh as well.

Hi Tim glad you lkie it.
The answer is yes! He caught him in the 1980 Chuck Jones produced special, “Bugs Bunny’s Bustin’ Out All Over” in a segment called “Soup or Sonic”. Of course just because the Coyote catches his avian nemesis doesn’t mean he got a meal. Instead the physics gods who rule the Looney Tunes Universe have their way with him.

Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Nice bright sharp colours :thumb2: Pete, love it, cleaver Idea with that old monitor how did you get the road to take on the glass ?
John .
Hi John thank you for looking in, It's not glass but plastic and I used UHU to glue down the wet & dry paper.
Pete.

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 5819

Peter, You have such a knack and the talent to bring this to life. Once again you have outdone yourself and it only gets better!!! I wish you all the best....

Yes there is Tim...………….The Acme Supply Company! They made a fortune off Wile E...……...
Thanks Allen I do like doing these type of builds I have to admit for one you can't wrong :tongue-out3:.
Pete.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Pete,
Looks a lot better after being in your hands.
As for tidying the bench, was it confucious that said confusion on the bench sharpens the mind and observation, or was it the Jack daniels speaking to me...
Mike.

First Name
Scott
Now that's the way a kit should look straight out of the box. Beautiful job